CMC reflection - Sri
3:21 AM | Author: Four Romanticists
I have learned a lot from the CMC assignment that Mdm Rozina asked me to do. Because of the assignment, now I had a clear picture what CMC is all about. Mdm Rozina had assigned my section to look for a synchronous CMC approach in assisting the process of language learning article and make a summary of it. For this assignment, I have chose journal by Mark Peterson entitled Learner Interaction Management in an Avatar and Chat-based Virtual World. I had a wonderful ride completing this assignment. Thanks to God, I had found the perfect article for this assignment and Mdm Rozina had approved it straight away. Thanks also to Mdm Rozina to spare her time to read my article and give me some insights on the assignment. In addition, I think Mdm Rozina had given us clear instruction on how to go about for this assignment in class. Because of that, I did not really find any difficulties to finish this assignment. I think my only problem would be, I had real tight schedule to finish this assignment as I had to finish up my other two assignments and I had study for upcoming midterm for Islamic Literature subject.
|
This entry was posted on 3:21 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: