CMC reflection - Huda
1:18 AM | Author: Four Romanticists
Reflection
In the process of completing this assignment, I have encountered many problems. As a start, I face difficulty to find the correct article as had been assigned to me which is synchronous CMC. However, after spending for an hour in IIUM library, I manage to find a few articles that I think suitable for the assignment. But, even though I have found the articles, I cannot start doing the assignment right away because I must get approval from Dr. Rozina. Anyway, this is the worrying part, because if Dr.Rozina does not approve the article, that means I have to find another new article, which means, another work to be done despite of the load of incomplete assignments that I already lose count. On the other hand, Dr.Rozina gave me good news. So, that means, less work for me. But, the real problem I face is to find chat transcript, it is not an easy task for me because the truth is I don’t like chatting. At first I asked help from my friend, Muna, who practically spend most of her time chatting, at this point, I feel lucky to have her as friend, but unfortunately, most of the data she gave me are useless (nothing can be analysed) and most of the topics are inappropriate. However, my problem solve after Sabariah suggested to me to look for chat transcript online. On the other hand, in spite all of the difficulties that I have encountered, I am glad I was assigned with this assignment, because from this assignment I learn about language used in chat room and from my analysis, I realize that it is a useful method to learn foreign language
|
This entry was posted on 1:18 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: