CMC reflection - Arba'atun
12:38 AM | Author: Four Romanticists
For me CMC assignment is a very interesting and challenging task because it needs us to critically analyze the synchronous journal and chatting transcription. Moreover, Dr. Rozina assigned us to provide our point of view on the usage of CMC upon the context of language learning in Malaysia. Through out the process, i really need to read a whole journal article again and again to get a clear understanding about its content and summarize it used my own words without change the original meaning. The other task which is also challenging is to find the suitable chat transcript since i am not a regular user of chat. However, thanks to Allah because one of my friends suggesting me a website which i do not have to sign in for member. Then, i have to critical analyze the chat transcript based on one topic related to Discourse Analysis. Despite all of the difficulties, Alhamdulillah i can manage my time wisely and complete this assignment on time. For me, this assignment actually make me realized the importance of using CMC in our language learning.
|
This entry was posted on 12:38 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: